Experience a beautiful sunset on your own private tour of Cayuga Lake.
- 4 Hours Private Charter Up to 6 people | All ages
Exclusive Charters on Cayuga Lake
Finger Lakes Wine Cruises offers small-group and exclusive tours to Cayuga Lake’s best wineries. This is the ultimate way to enjoy the wineries! No crowded cattle boats or buses, no traffic, just a leisurely cruise on the lake combined with tastings at some of the best wineries in the Finger Lakes. A variety of options are available for a truly special day on the lake and at the wineries, from behind-the-scenes tours to barrel tastings and owner-led vineyard tours. You can even book your own concierge for the duration of your trip! Winery cruises are currently offered Thursday-Sunday as four hour excursions. The winery cruise is for guests 21 years and older. No pets are currently allowed at our partner wineries.
- School’s Out 4Ever – 29′ 3″ of luxury!
- The layout of the boat allows you the opportunity to soak up the sun or enjoy the shade.
- Our vessel has full canvas for those chilly spring and fall days. It also helps protect you from rain should we encounter a shower.
- You are encouraged to bring drinks and snacks of your choice on your cruise. We always have plenty of ice on board to keep your food and drinks chilled!
- There’s plenty of storage down below for clothing, wine, food, etc.
School’s Out Charters originated the Cayuga Lake Wine Cruise in 2009. Several copycats have flooded the market and have diluted the product over the past few years. We create a product for those who are truly looking for a VIP experience. We offer customized boat cruises for a maximum of 6 passengers!